Comment on page
We currently support Bukkit, Spigot, Bungeecord, Velocity. Offer features such as Web Store, Bazaar, Credits, Authentication and ensure product delivery after purchase. It's completely Open Source!
We currently support Bukkit, Spigot, Bungeecord and Velocity.
- Auth: This feature allows you to link your in-game Minecraft account with your website account by running a simple command.
- Discord Sync: With a simple command, this feature verifies your Discord account and syncs it with your server's website, enabling role and name syncing. Additionally, it allows users to log in to the website using their Discord credentials, streamlining user management and enhancing the integration of your server with Discord.
- Webstore: This feature enables players to access and make in-game purchases from the website's store directly within the game, providing a convenient and seamless shopping experience.
- Bazaar: Players can list in-game items for sale on the website, allowing them to earn website credits by selling items to other players. This feature creates a virtual marketplace, fostering an in-game economy and promoting player-to-player trading.
- Donations GUI: This feature opens a menu on the website that lists donations made, providing a convenient way to show contributions to your server.
- Credits: This feature allows players to manage and see the credits, offering a user-friendly commands for credit management.
- Vouchers: This feature enables players to convert their website credits into vouchers that can be used as a trading instrument in the game. Players can transfer these vouchers to others or use them in in-game transactions, adding flexibility to the in-game economy.
- Placeholders: Enhance your server's functionality with placeholders that can display dynamic information, such as user email, credits, donations...
You can find your API key from
Dashboard > Settings > API
If you don't see any API key in this page, please click the "Reset" button to generate an API Key.
You can find your Bazaar Server ID from
Dashboard > Misc > Bazaar > Servers
Do not enter the leading "#" symbol. Enter only the number!
Go to Dashboard > Servers/Products/Product Categories page and press the edit button and enable the "Show In Game" option. Now you will be able to configure options like "Title, Lore, Icon" in the game.
Last modified 13d ago